I love Spotify. I used to be a huge Pandora fan but with the ability to create your own playlist? See ya Pandora. Hello Spotify.
Here’s my Top Ten on Spotify:
10. Slave to the Rhythm by Michael Jackson (Xscape)
Love this remake. The listener becomes exactly what he’s singing about.
9. MTBD by CL
Just had to throw this in. I think she did the best job hands down.
8. Motownphilly- Boyz II Men
7. Supafly (TFK)- Thousand Foot Krutch
6. Fiction – B2ST
5. Gymnopédies No. 1- Erik Satie
Wonderful “mood-setting” background music.
4. R.O.D. (feat. Lydia Paek)- G-Dragon
3. Wake Up – All Sons and Daughters
2. The Sound – Switchfoot (ViceVerses)
This list of Top Ten would not complete if a Switchfoot track was not mentioned. ♥
1. How He Loves Us – Anthony Evans
I listen to this song almost every single day. The lyrics speak so much truth in the moments where chaos and stress take over.
What’s on your (Spotify) list?